an NYC Young Professionals Network
This year, Richie’s Spirit Foundation welcomed its first cohort of early to mid-career, twenty- and thirty-somethings working in the NYC area to help support our mission of organ donation awareness. Learn more about the YPN below.
What will a member of RSF YPN do?
- Attend all RSF events in the NYC area. Past events have included stand-up comedy, Yankees game, a cappella concert
- Assist in fundraising efforts for RSF
- Serve on one of RSF’s grant-giving review committees and make funding decisions
- Serve as an ambassador of RSF, promoting the mission of organ donation awareness
WHAT RSF GIVES TO YOU:
- Networking opportunities with other young professionals and mentors working in the medical and non-profit fields
- Professional development opportunities
- Fun experiences in some of NYC’s trendiest spaces
- Helping to give others the most important gift of all: the gift of life
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
- We have three to four events throughout the year. Some occur on weeknights, and others on the weekend. We’ll give you advance notice so you can plan accordingly to attend.
- The cohort will run two happy hours, one in the spring and one in the fall, that you will help to plan, advertise, and attend.
- Attend quarterly meetings with our staff for networking opportunities and to learn more about organ donation.
- During our end-of-the-year Annual Appeal, you’ll reach out to your professional and social networks to meet your fundraising goal.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applications for the 2018 cohort will be available in the Fall 2017.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have and help you figure out if RSF YPN is a good fit for you! Please e-mail Meghan Wood, Foundation Coordinator, at email@example.com.