To be eligible for a Richie's Spirit Foundation Transplant Assistance Grant, patients much meet the following criteria:
- A legal U.S. citizen currently receiving treatment (in-patient or out-patient) for organ transplantation.
- Currently listed for transplant or previously received a transplant.
- Treatment is being received at a U.S. based hospital or care center.
- The patient is 30 years of age or younger.
- The patient is in contact with a social worker or case manager at his or her hospital/treatment center.
Richie's Spirit Foundation will award funding on a rolling basis. All applications are reviewed by our esteemed review committee. All patient information in kept confidential. To apply for funding, please click here.